Open Positions: 1
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): Flutter, Dart, Android, IOS, over-the-air updates, Mobile and Tablets, REST API integration, Unit testing and App upload to AppStore and PlayStore
Notice Period: Immediate to maximum 30 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ReactNative
As a Flutter Developer, you will be in charge of design and develop the mobile applications from scratch, and leading the application testing effort. You’ll work alongside a backend developer, as well as a UI designer to ensure you create high-performing application with a a smooth user experience.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- 3-5 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git,VS Code etc.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good understanding of state management, Flutter flavors and app architecture.
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development.