Are you innovative and passionate about current trends and creating digital marketing campaigns? HSN is looking to hire a digital marketing manager with 4-5 years of experience to support the marketing team in effectively promoting its campaigns across all digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and manage all digital marketing for HSN and its clients including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media platforms
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Research, track, and analyze consumer behaviors and trends and implement research into digital marketing campaigns
- Prepare reports and analytics on the overall performance of various marketing campaigns, including ROIs and KPIs
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends, and implement them in HSN’s marketing campaigns
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience with SEO and SEM strategy and keyword research
- Understanding of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of the latest Digital Marketing tools usage.